Greetings from Scotland!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gandy666

Junior
Reaction score
Hello - I'm Andy from Livingston, West Lothian - a town about 15 miles west of Edinburgh. I'm new to winemaking from fruit, as I usually used the tinned kits. i have a few questions which I will post shortly, but I wanted to introduce myself first. ;)

Welcome, gandy666. I'm an expat - originally from Glasgow (then Aberdeen). Lots of many really good wine makers on this forum and they are all very friendly.

Welcome to WMT! I've been to Edinburgh and Glasgow, I hope we can exchange ideas about wine-making.

Welcome to Wine Making forum! I haven't been to Scotland but I enjoy drinking the Islay single malts that come from your part of the world. As a suggestion for your wine making, I wouldn't add any peat to your wine. It won't do the same as it does for the scotch. 😁

Hello - I'm Andy from Livingston, West Lothian - a town about 15 miles west of Edinburgh. I'm new to winemaking from fruit, as I usually used the tinned kits. i have a few questions which I will post shortly, but I wanted to introduce myself first. ;)
Hi Andy, I was just in Scotland a couple of years ago to discover my maternal ancestry of the MacDonald Clan on the Isle of Skye. I hope to return again soon.
"Dinnae fash", you have come to the right place for information regarding country fruit wines. I have learned alot on this forum, and have made many interesting fruit combinations. Feel free to ask as many questions as you may have. We are a well-mixed group of varying degrees of expertise. Welcome................DizzyIzzy

Back