Greetings from Michigan!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joewino

Junior
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Joe (better know as Joe Wino to my friends) and have been making wine since 2001. Being 100% Italian, I finally found my heritage calling at the age of 41 to start making wine. My Grandfathers on both sides of the family used to make wine in oak barrels. They would go down to the produce rail in Detroit and pick out the grapes. I was far too young at that time but would have loved the experience.

Anyway, although I don't use oak barrels, I think my Grandfathers, who have long since departed this earth, would love that I am making wine. Actually, now that I think of it, I am the only person in my vast Italian family that makes wine ...and it comes out pretty darn good too!

In fact, I like it so much that I started a company here in Southeast Michigan providing grapes and grape juice for the winemaker. If you are located in the area (or even if you aren't) check out my website: http://www.MacombVintnerSupply.com

Let me know what you think and let's chat about wine stuff!

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back