Greetings from Alberta, Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsJones

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm new to this forum and to wine making!

My husband and mom went in together for my 30th bday and bought me all the supplies I would need to get started including a wineexpert Australian Shiraz kit.

This picture is from about a week ago when I tried a sip for the first time when tasting for c02 before bottling.

ImageUploadedByWine Making1411948712.780866.jpg

Welcome to WMT and to your newest obsession! I started 4 years ago, it is a great hobby and you found the right forum!

Welcome, I hope your first sip was good. Hopefully it only gets better from there.

Welcome to WMT,Hope you enjoy your new soon to be addiction.

I was just there after that freak snowfall.The damages to trees were unbelievable. And then Temps ranging to high 20's.Do you get used to that?

Welcome to the forum!

A friend at church started his wine making hobby as a result of getting a kit (perhaps a setup similar to yours) for, I believe it was, his retirement a year or two ago.

It doesn't happen often - the crazy weather...or maybe it is because I'm used to it that I think it doesn't happen often.

Latest posts

Back