• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

grapes & juice in Richmond VA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker81

wine dabbler
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gino Pinto is selling grapes & juice in the Richmond VA area. They don't have a storefront, which they apparently have in NJ, so you have to call the NJ number and place an order for pickup.

In the fall they sell CA grapes and juice, and Italian juice.

https://ginopinto.com/

Are they taking orders for pickup now? I thought they weren't ready for that til spring.
I was sent a price list, and while the availability dates are not set, my understanding is that we can order the CA grapes & juice and Italian juice now. The woman I spoke with (Tina) was informative.

I was sent a price list, ...
Could you post that list? I think the person on the phone didn’t get my email address correct. I am sure they are gone for the night and message never got here. I downloaded the juice price list from their website, why grapes aren't there I do not understand.

Attached are the grape and juice lists.

I'm excited, as they sell Verdicchio juice. I made a kit a few years ago and never expected to find the juice. If all goes well, I'll try 6 gallons.

Attachments

• 2021 RETAIL 36lb GRAPE.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 2021 RETAIL JUICE GALLON.pdf
    347.5 KB · Views: 21
I'm excited, as they sell Verdicchio juice.
Verdicchio is exactly what I am looking for as well! CFP Winemakers in Pittsburgh and Gino Pinto are the places that get it. I don't know why the other places importing Italian juice have limited types down to 12~ from 18~.
Timing is weird for me, still may not do anything from Italy til next year.

Latest posts

Back