Grapes & Juice availability 2021

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbro

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Curious if anyone has been impacted by this supply chain issue. Live in northern NJ and have found it difficult to secure juice pails and grapes this season from my supplier. I was fortunate enough to get a Cab and Zin going. But like most of us, we always seem to want more.

I got mine from Gino Pinto in Hammonton. Been using him for years. Always has supply. Make sure you call first before heading there.

Hi all,

Curious if anyone has been impacted by this supply chain issue. Live in northern NJ and have found it difficult to secure juice pails and grapes this season from my supplier. I was fortunate enough to get a Cab and Zin going. But like most of us, we always seem to want more.
Corrados?

Yes sir...
When I lived in Jersey I spent a lot of time there for my brew supplies and then buckets of juice. Since moving to upstate NY, I use a store in New Paltz. The New Paltz location this year had no trouble getting grapes and juice. Delivered on time as always. I was curious about Corrado’s prices and when I called, I was told they had nothing to sell. I wondered why that was when New Paltz did so well. I had my California juice on September 17 and the Italian buckets were available on October 15.

I placed my order with Corrados weeks in advance. they told me no problem and would hold the stock in reserve for me. when i came to pick up, they had non of what i ordered abd i was lucky the he at least had some petit verdot available. Amazing just how empty the warehouse was!

I placed my order with Corrados weeks in advance. they told me no problem and would hold the stock in reserve for me. when i came to pick up, they had non of what i ordered abd i was lucky the he at least had some petit verdot available. Amazing just how empty the warehouse was!
The disturbing part is they sold your pre-order.

Back