• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Grapes for sale in SW ohio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnact2

Junior
Reaction score
I should have some Crimson Cabernet grapes available in early to mid October. I'm looking for interested buyers around Washington Court House, Ohio. They will be $1.25 per pound or cheaper if you buy larger amounts.

I should have some Crimson Cabernet grapes available in early to mid October. I'm looking for interested buyers around Washington Court House, Ohio. They will be $1.25 per pound or cheaper if you buy larger amounts.
Johnact2
This variety intrigues me. I would be interested in150 lbs. The last several years I have purchased grapes from Collinwood in Cleveland. I am located in Cincinnati area so a shorter drive. Please let me know when they are closer to harvest to confirm.
Thanks,
Darkroom

Johnact2
This variety intrigues me. I would be interested in150 lbs. The last several years I have purchased grapes from Collinwood in Cleveland. I am located in Cincinnati area so a shorter drive. Please let me know when they are closer to harvest to confirm.
Thanks,
Darkroom
I'm sorry but they already sold, I forgot to update the post. I should have even more next year though, along with a small crop of Cabernet Dore.

Latest posts

Back