Good wine supply stores in SF Bay?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheerfulHeart

Still wineing
Reaction score
I live in a rural area about 4 hours from San Francisco and I'm hoping to replenish my yeast and additive supplies and maybe pick up a kit or two if I have the chance to visit the city. Are there any winemaking supply stores in particular you recommend?

My apologies for the extra word "stores" in the title.

Oak Barrel Winecraft in Berkeley seems good. Got my grapes there last year.

MoreWine in Concord is a great source of all things for wine and Beer making. Email ahead and they will have it ready to pick up when you arrive. With Covid restrictions, you can't go inside just now.

I
I live in a rural area about 4 hours from San Francisco and I'm hoping to replenish my yeast and additive supplies and maybe pick up a kit or two if I have the chance to visit the city. Are there any winemaking supply stores in particular you recommend?

My apologies for the extra word "stores" in the title.
I prefer to purchase my supplies online, usually through Amazon with Prime free shipping. Just a thought.......................................Dizzy

Morewine also has a store in Los Altos which may or may not be more convenient than Concord depending on where you're coming from.

I

I prefer to purchase my supplies online, usually through Amazon with Prime free shipping. Just a thought.......................................Dizzy
I have used several places I have used online companies: Midwest Supplies, Label Peelers, Winemakersdepot they all have lots choices.

Not sure what direction you are coming from but The Beverage People are in Santa Rosa and the Chico Home brew shop has quite a few supplies

Latest posts

Back