Good Day & Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panama

Junior
Reaction score
Have been reading forums for a little bit now, and have decided to start my first batch. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself....Should be a hoot, again new to home brewing/brewing (besides consumption :se). Prob will have questions and such, yada yada yada. For now hello, and look forward to discussion.

-P.C

Bout time more Bama Boys showed up. LOL.
Welcome.

You should go to the "Introductions" thread and let us know some stuff about yourself. There's also a "This is me" thread where folks are posting pics. And THE MAP, i am kinda lonely being the only one from Alabama on the map.

The guys & gals here are very knowledgeable and, above all, willing to help.
Ask any questions about anything you feel unsure about.

The search function is your friend, use keywords, make sur to check out the "Similar Threads" links at the bottoms of most results, be careful though, time can get away from you.

welcome panama! got a cuz who lives in panama city...
what's this first batch gonna be?

Thanks much for welcome!

Funny you ask CountryGirl, Have been reading much on the Skeeter Pee...aswell as yours postings. Have a 5 gallon batch- to the tee of the orig recipe. ( using a mead slurry ) ?? should be ok? dont know

Have another 5 gallon batch, in which I plan to use BlackBerry Wine Concentrate in....not sure on how tweaking will go but, the first should go well. thought about matching the SG of the Vintners to the Realemon and going from there, but still don't know, also going to have to make a starter for the BlackPee, since no more Slurry.

Was going to start this evening, but left local brew shop without Tannin (idiot Move) :br

photo_3.jpg

photo_1.jpg

Everything but Tannin

Last edited:
Again,

Thank yous all for the welcome, more is to come...I am sure.. blah- lots of questions...or answers, that need questions.. :?

-P.C

Big Howdy fro NE Kansas.
Great to see all that new stuff. No get it sticky.
Brad

We thrive here on answering your questions, thats why we are here so ask away!

Latest posts

Back