Good Bye

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the tracking cookies bother you (and they really probably shouldn't a cookie can only be read by the site that set it). Search, using google for adblocker. Install that software into your favorite browser. I won't give better or more directions, since I know that ads are one way many sites are kept free. I agree that it is probably something other than cookies.

I agree !! I use Google Chrome with the adblock and it works great !!

After reading so much about Chrome ad block I decided to download it. The ads never bothered me but I was shocked at how every time I searched for something ads for it would show up on other sites. They're all gone now. No more ads thanks to ad blocker.

Dan

Once I started using Google Chrome - I rarely will use IE unless there are certain sites that want your cookies turned on for whatever reason.

I must say it is defintley more user friendly !

Sadly, it looks like Mike is gone as he hasn't replied here at all.

I just wanted to post and say thank you for those of you who mentioned the ad blocker. The ads really don't bother me so much, but I had noticed that the site was running very slowly for me at times. I surmised that it was the ad loader that was dragging it down. I use Chromium on Linux for most of my web stuff and installed the ad blocker plus. The difference in performance is quite noticeable.

Even if the ads don't bother you, consider the blocker as it will speed things up quite a bit!

I use chrome with ad block. I was bothered by one or two judgmental comments and the implication that Mike is doing something wrong by wanting his privacy. Good for you for you knowing everything Jt

Do y'all realize this is the most number of replies Mike's ever had? Sorry to see ya go, Mike. All ya really gotta do is clean out your cookies files regularly.

Latest posts

Back