• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glass Carboys

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will ship them! Not sure how much shipping would be or if it would be worth it but something to look into.

Wish I had known this on Saturday. I was at the Michigan Brewers Guild Winter Beer Fest in Grand Rapids and could have taken the small detour to buy a few.

Wish I had known this on Saturday. I was at the Michigan Brewers Guild Winter Beer Fest in Grand Rapids and could have taken the small detour to buy a few.

I was serving beer at the beer fest! i could have thrown a few in the truck for you if i would have known. how far are you from grand rapids? I am up there quite a bit, we could meet up sometime if you wanted a few.

No i am not getting out of the obsession.. lol We have a lot of extra carboys around the cellar and we are trying to down size a little bit. I think 80 5 gallon carboys is to many lol

I was serving beer at the beer fest! i could have thrown a few in the truck for you if i would have known. how far are you from grand rapids? I am up there quite a bit, we could meet up sometime if you wanted a few.
l

I was serving also, at Big Buck Brewery. No where near GR, we are up in Gaylord.

4 hours down and 4 hours back. Wish I could. But only need 2 or 3x 5gallon carboys.

I understand that. I will give you guys a heads up next time I am heading up that direction. If either of you are still interested and I still have some we could meet up north of GR somewhere if you wanted to.

Update of what I have left:
1 Six gallon
16 five gallon
20 three gallon

Update: here is the list of carboys I still have left for sale.

0-six gallon
16- five gallon
20- three gallon

Latest posts

Back