Glad I found this forum!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickrd

Reaction score
I've been making wine for about 10 months now and I'm fascinated with the whole process. Started with a few Winexpert kits and then fresh juice from Chile in May (Chilean Merlot). This fall I went all in and made 3 batches. 1- 108 lbs of Malbec grapes, 2. combo fresh juice and grapes Merlot and another 3. combo of fresh juice and grapes Cabernet Sauvignon.
Would not have been able to do it without the help of the local brew and wine supply store. but the information on here is awesome and I've picked up so much more info and advise which helps a lot for a noob.

10 months and you've done all that...heck, at 10 months, I hadn't even finished my first kit!

Patience...

Yes I am hooked! Wish I started at a younger age. So much to learn but will keep me out of trouble I suppose. :ib

Yes I am hooked! Wish I started at a younger age. So much to learn but will keep me out of trouble I suppose. :ib

So... How old are you? I'm 72. Started this hobby January of 2013. It is simply amazing how much heavier the full carboys have gotten over the past 4 years.
smilie.gif

So... How old are you? I'm 72. Started this hobby January of 2013. It is simply amazing how much heavier the full carboys have gotten over the past 4 years.
smilie.gif

I'm 52! and yes, carboys are a good workout at times.

Latest posts

Back