• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting started

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look on Craiglist, we here are hooked and most likely looking for more ourselves unless you get lucky and find someone upgrading from carboys to variable capacity tanks like Ill be doing someday when I hit the lottery! :)

hi jUlz, welcome. I just recieved a catalog from EC Kraus. They are not the only ones in the game, I am sure other members can turn you in the right direction. Kraus is very expensive to ship here to Alaska, but I am confident you should beable to find everything you need through mail order and not have to tack on an additional 25% for shipping. There is also a possibility you can visit or contact a homebrew shop in your "area". I hope you can find the info you seek amongst us in here.
Troy

Great

Thanks for the replies! I am going to check craigslist and also the mail order catalog mentioned! :D

Latest posts

Back