Getting Ready To Bottle

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never have but my friend used to get all his graoes there, now he gets them right on the docks in New Haven cheaper. Did they give you a price for buckets there? Am interested to know what the prices are so let me know please. If you ever want to meet up let me know as Im rightaround the corner from you!

I paid around 45.00 for a six gallon bucket in the fall and he said it would be around the same. I also heard that New Haven was a little cheaper. I found out it was only a few dollars and by the time I drive all the way to New Haven it will cost the same if not a little more. I would like to meet up sometime, Maybe for lunch. Let me know what days are good for you. Myself I am retired so every day just about is good. Send me a PM and we will talk

Wade, Do you ever buy from Cali bros in Waterbury ?
I was just there yesterday and the owner said he would have fresh juice from Chili in the last week of April.

Cali Brothers is run by the mob, Go to M&M in Hartford its cheaper.
Or go to the New Haven fruit market and ask around. Thats where the best deals are.

I stopped by Cali Brothers when I first started making wine and it was off season and was looking for a hydrometer as I busted mine and they were not very nice there and said no wine supplies now in a very nasty manner so Im really not looking to go there but was just wondering.

Cali Brothers is run by the mob, Go to M&M in Hartford its cheaper.
Or go to the New Haven fruit market and ask around. Thats where the best deals are
OLD TYMER
How could you make a stupid statement such as they are run by the mob. It is run by a father and son and there wives.They are hard working honest citizens. Every Italian American is not in the Mob. You should know what you are talking about before you say such a stupid thing.

OLD TYMER
How could you make a stupid statement such as they are run by the mob. It is run by a father and son and there wives.They are hard working honest citizens. Every Italian American is not in the Mob. You should know what you are talking about before you say such a stupid thing.

I'm 100% Italian and all I meant was that there prices are as if they are. There are places around them that charge 20% less then them.

Hey everyone, lets not call each other names ar insinuate what they are or anything like that. Calling someone on a post is fine as everyone has their own opinions but the language should be kept humane please.

Latest posts

Back