Getting ready for the lay offs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck, Sara!

You know sometimes there is some good that comes out of the bad. You just don't know, you might up with a better job than you had.

I hope the new job works out for you. Shame you are being laid off. It is tough for all the medical device producers. The company I work for( we make xray systems) has announced layoffs as well just don't know who will get chopped yet.

So my last day at my current agency is September 18th. I've been to a few job interviews, I got a job offer from one agency and am just waiting to hear back from another to make a decision.

Work has been chaotic, I'm glad I had last week off! The next 3 1/2 weeks are going to be a zoo, there are a lot of loose ends to tie up! Which ever job I end up with, I told them I would start on October 1st, which will give me about a week and a half off between. Assuming that I will actually have a paying job lined up, I'm going to plan a trip to Walker's some time that last week of September, I'll probably stay a few days to do some sightseeing and visit a few wineries too! I'm sure it'll be an exciting time of year around that area.

Latest posts

Back