Gas Price Watch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No cars in line. You drop Mrs Geek off at work this AM?

She’s been driving herself against her will.
Every day she tells us she doesn’t want to go as she’s so afraid of this virus that is getting into her mind more than anything.
Costco is now controlling people getting into the warehouse so they don’t have a whole bunch of people walking in.
Praying all this craze will end soon 🙏

Our gas is now about $1.49 locally, but Gas Buddy says that one station about 20 miles away is selling for $0.99. I remember when pumps couldn't handle prices over a buck. If you look at inflation-adjusted average pricing, the all-time lows had been $1.61 in 1998 (in 2020 dollars). These prices are lower.

Okay, now our local prices are $1.25 (or $1.19 at Sam's), but in an exurb about 20 minutes away, they are down to $0.94. Crazy.

Costco in ABQ is down to $1.19 (as well as Sams). The pueblo stations between me and Santa fe including the one that had $0.99 posted one day have now raised up to $1.35.

I see some insurance companies are refunding ~20% of premiums for March and April. So far mine has not offered a refund. We've driven all of 5 miles in 3 weeks I think.

I see some insurance companies are refunding ~20% of premiums for March and April. So far mine has not offered a refund. We've driven all of 5 miles in 3 weeks I think.

Got an email from USAA stating that. Waiting fo' my money!

1586477885985.png

Back