Gas Price Watch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.99 then 2.05 then back down to 1.99 pre-mention of the name Harvey. Bam, up to 2.49 and solid as a rock there. :po Nobody's running out of gas, there's plenty around. Just an easy profit over the old priced fuel sitting in the tanks, is all.

Local news says prices in Huntsville, Ala., should begin declining by the end of this week. GOOD! I have a 55-gallon barrel that needs filling once it gets back to 1.99-ish.

Reviving an old thread. Gas has been dropping like a rock the last week or so. Just looked and gas is $1.59 at Costco in ABQ, NM.

Last edited:
Still $2.15 a gal in the Peoples Republic of Pennsylvania with the highest gas taxes in the nation and we still have bad roads.

77.6 cents per litre here in Ontario

If I did all that math correctly, pretty comparable to US Gas, comes out to $2.02 / Gallon

(Show your work now)

0.776 Canadian * 0.69 US / Canadian = $0.535 US
1 Liter * 1 Gallon / 3.78 Liters = 0.265 Gallons

$0.535 / 0.265 gallons = $2.02 / gallon

Would love to be in Santa Fe right now or Sedona, or let's see Moab.
Wheres that transporter beam when you need one .

We gassed up my CRV and Mrs IB's Accord yesterday PM up in town at Smith's (Kroger). I had $0.90 off gas in store credits so we filled both cars up for $1.42 gallon. So full price up in town (Lost Almost) is $2.32 down the road only 8 miles to the banana belt where we are there is an native American owned station and a commercially owned station selling for $1.85. Down the road 20 miles towards Santa fe it's going for $1.69. So crazy price differences in a pretty short drive (at least for us).

Now if we only had some place to go! :d

Back