fun labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker81

wine dabbler
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made Cabernet Sauvignon & Chardonnay for my son's wedding reception next month, and printed sample labels today. I printed 1 sheet for each wine, plus a fun label for the Cab, as I wanted to ensure I was satisfied before printing all. I had to text a picture to my son & soon-to-be d-in-l.

2020 Cabernet Sauvignon - Patrick & Grace JOKE.png

Her response?

Looks great!!!
One of my fav pics
We're such hotties!

Her sense of humor fits in with the family. Then I sent pictures of the bottles with the actual labels:

P&G.jpg

I'm going to have a few bottles with the joke labels ... the reactions should be entertaining!

I made Cabernet Sauvignon & Chardonnay for my son's wedding reception next month, and printed sample labels today. I printed 1 sheet for each wine, plus a fun label for the Cab, as I wanted to ensure I was satisfied before printing all. I had to text a picture to my son & soon-to-be d-in-l.

View attachment 79149

Her response?

Looks great!!!
One of my fav pics
We're such hotties!

Her sense of humor fits in with the family. Then I sent pictures of the bottles with the actual labels:

View attachment 79150

I'm going to have a few bottles with the joke labels ... the reactions should be entertaining!
may god bless their union,
Dawg

may god bless their union, Dawg
Richard -- thanks! Tomorrow is the big day!

My son had me print 6 Frankenstein labels for each the Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay. I'd like to put all 4 bottles on the bar to see which ones get drunk faster! :p

Funny story -- when I was a kid, at a family reunion my parents hosted, the horde slurped down 2 bottles of Black Velvet, Canadian whiskey. They didn't much touch the American whiskey my parents had provided. So my dad went down in the cellar, refilled the Black Velvet bottles with American whiskey, and put them out. Folks raved about how much better the Black Velvet was .....

Great labels and wonderful job. Congrats on everything! :)

Latest posts

Back