Frozen Grapes or Must UK?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwi_uk

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New to the forum here - it's been really helpful to me and finally took the jump to join :db. Been making wine from kits for the last 6 months, blasted through a few already (Beaverdale and California conn.) ,they are ok and seem to be settling a bit now as the Beaverdale Merlot was tasting waaaaay better after 4 months lying down.

I'm really wanting to make wine from grapes, I missed out on last years harvest and I'd like to give it a go before this years so I'm ready come September, but can't for the life of me find anywhere to buy frozen grapes / must that ships to the UK! I live in London and all of them (I can find) are in the US.
Even anywhere in Europe that can ship (if that's possible) would be fine.

Thanks for your time!

Thanks sour_grapes the lack of replies probably answers my question. Oh well on to my next kit it is then - Beaverdale pinot noir this time.

Another Pinot sounds good!

However, I will say that we don't have a great number of members from Europe on WMT. I wouldn't give up just due to a lack of answer here.

Back