Frozen grape buckets for $99.99 with code "STAYHOME" Grapesforwine.com

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Davis

Dublinvino
Reaction score
I purchased my first frozen bucket from this company and it was great they have a great deal for $50 off buckets with code "STAYHOME" with free shipping

www.grapesforwine.com

I will post pics of my first ever batch soon!! šŸ˜

Let us know. Iā€™ve seen that site before and the buckets are marked as weighing 30lbs. The 5g buckets Iā€™ve ordered elsewhere weigh 50lbs.

Cheers!
Johann

Let us know. Iā€™ve seen that site before and the buckets are marked as weighing 30lbs. The 5g buckets Iā€™ve ordered elsewhere weigh 50lbs.

Cheers!
Johann

You're probably on to something with the weight. In their FAQ's, the question was asked and answered, their pails produce 2.2 - 2.4 gallons of wine, around 12 - 750 ml bottles. That's less than say Brehm or Musto, whose pails yield just over 3 gallons each, at least in my experience. In the past, when I've ordered lugs of grapes and had them crushed/destemmed and frozen into buckets, three lugs (108 lbs) typically fit into two 5 gallon pails (right in line with your 50 pound pail experience) and yield 6 - 7 gallons of finished wine.

Latest posts

Back