Fresh juice in Florida

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I ment I would send a bottle to the fella in Florida who had the first post on this topic. They are up and running. They only sell wholesale, and yes they will custom blend. For a small winery like ours it is a perfect product and the wines are not "Wine styles" but true veriatals. If you go to there site www.uselitewine.com they list the AVA'S of the grapes and the farms they come from.

I see that they still sell kits, could we buy these through you if we wanted to?

I found a place in Tampa that sells all of the same stuff I can get up here in CT. I have to drive a little further but at least it is there for me.

Good for you. What kind of a place is it? Will they also get the Chilean juice..

No Chilean juice but they have everything else that I get now. I will have to keep looking there has to be someone that sells The Italian and Chilean stuff somewhere in Florida.:a1

Fresh juice supplier(s)

I am looking for a fresh grape juice supplier in the South East region.

I am looking for a fresh grape juice supplier in the South East region.

if you find it, let me know.
we have several wineries in the area.
i was thinking of contacting them.
have you tried this? (might save me the time, lol.)

I drove up to Akron, Ohio this year and picked up my juice. The previous 3 years I had it shipped down from New Jersey via common carrier. I spoke to a couple of wineries in Tenn. a few years ago and they indicated that they would contact me when they had juice to sell, but they didn't. When I called them they indicated they didn't have extra to sell that year.

This year I purchased from Grape and Granary. Previous years from Gino.

If you can get others near you and get 12+ pails he can ship refrigerated at a reasonable price.
Gino's is onlt 45 min from me. I get all my CA,Italian and Chilean juices there as does my club.

I've been in Ponte Vedra for a year now and I'm have one 5 gal bottle of wine that I made back in 2010 left.
I can't find any suppliers her these people don't make wine
I'm from Danbury ct and have been making wine for the last 20 years
I'm frantically trying to find a supplier by sept. anyone have any leads contact me.

Back