Fresh Grapes from around the World

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyB561

Denali
Reaction score
I live in Asheville, NC. I have been making wine wince I was 4 years old. Having grown up in Spain. All our wine was made at home from local grapes.

I would like very much to find a way to get fresh grapes to Asheville as there are currently none available here. If anyone can lend advice and/or direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

I live in Asheville, NC. I have been making wine wince I was 4 years old. Having grown up in Spain. All our wine was made at home from local grapes.

I would like very much to find a way to get fresh grapes to Asheville as there are currently none available here. If anyone can lend advice and/or direction, I would greatly appreciate it.
Getting fresh grapes might be hard, your best bet might be to get frozen must, because its just as good as all grapes, it has the skins and seeds and all that you just thaw it out and let it rip.

Thanks CK. There just a definite ambiance to knowing that you schwose each and every grape with your bare hands... - Randy
Yeah, I get it. I have easy access to grapes being in California :). I also have my own vines that are slowly maturing it will be a couple years before I'll get crops

Latest posts

Back