Fresh Chilean juice for 2019 in Maryland at Annapolis Homebrew:

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherd

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Annapolis Homebrew is getting Chilean juice in the spring via pre-order until 4/1. Looks like $60 for 6.25 gallons.
https://www.annapolishomebrew.com/chilean-wine-juices

They've been bought:
"Annapolis Home Brew is under new ownership!

We're adding more products, more events and better website features.

Annapolis Home Brew is a full-service homebrew store.

If you're just getting started with home beer or wine making we have everything you need to start right.

When picking ingredients you can shop for beer or wine kits that are ready-to-go, or you can purchase separate ingredients like malt extract, bulk extract, over 80 hop varieties, over 100 grain varieties, and yeast from both Wyeast and White Labs. We also have spices, honey, fruit, and much more.

For beer brewers we have brew pots, propane cookers, fermentors, carboys, bottle fillers, cappers, kegs, draft beer equipment, bottles, filters, and testing gear like hydrometers and thermometers. We also carry the full line of Blichmann equipment!

We fill CO2 for kegerators!

For winemakers we have corkers, corks, wine bottles, labels, and shrink seals. Don't forget to check out our soda and root beer extracts, hard cider, and mead making sections when you're looking for something a little different."

Dammit, Heather! You're killing me!

:D
I know - right??? I was looking at their website because they used to deliver, and saw they were bought, taking juice orders (which they never did in the past), don't deliver any more, and still exist. I'll probably get a bucket. Who am I kidding, I totally will. This place is my LHBS, and the previous owners decided to open a brewery and were closing it down.

Here's the order form. They're taking orders until 4/1 and expect delivery around 4/15.

upload_2019-3-18_15-8-4.png

Attachments

• 20190317 chile juice order blank.pdf
    252.7 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back