• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free in the Dallas, TX Area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My husband was an avid winemaker for years, but he died suddenly in March, and now I have several wines in progress, empty carboys, and lots of empty bottles. I'd love to give them to someone who's close enough to pick them up. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you!

I'm too far away to get them. I'm sure someone in the area will want to help you. An alternative might be to contact a local beer and wine supply store near you. They may hep you directly or post a note at there store.

So sorry for your loss.
We are in the Dallas area, can you PM us your contact information to discuss what you have.
Thanks
TXWineDuo

My husband was an avid winemaker for years, but he died suddenly in March, and now I have several wines in progress, empty carboys, and lots of empty bottles. I'd love to give them to someone who's close enough to pick them up. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you!

I live just south in Ellis country. I retired about a year ago and have just started making wines so I am very much a noob! Would love to be able to carry on what your husband has started.
I am truly sorry for your loss.
Please contact me at:
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back