• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Free for the asking (shipping too!)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crushday

grape juice artisan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have five Brute dollies I'm willing to give and ship to someone. If you want all or some, please PM me and your name and address. I'll box them up, ship them and even pay for the shipping.

Let me know...

UPDATE: Items are no longer available as they are headed to the Atlantic coast.

Last edited:
Hey @crushday I've followed some of your exploits. A lot of effort to just spill liquid gold on the floor. I haven't graduated to big brutes full of must yet (if ever living in the east) but would it be possible to buy some high quality castors and swap out the big castors you have? I realize you prolly want to wash your hands and move on but a smaller castor with less of a spinning radius might be much harder to tip over. Obviously only doable for moving brutes on smooth surfaces. Just my 2 cents. Cheers.

Hey @crushday I've followed some of your exploits. A lot of effort to just spill liquid gold on the floor. I haven't graduated to big brutes full of must yet (if ever living in the east) but would it be possible to buy some high quality castors and swap out the big castors you have? I realize you prolly want to wash your hands and move on but a smaller castor with less of a spinning radius might be much harder to tip over. Obviously only doable for moving brutes on smooth surfaces. Just my 2 cents. Cheers.

A cheap furniture dolly (Harbor Freight, Home Despot, etc.) and, optionally but recommended, a piece of 3/4" plywood to fill in the space, works really well. (Sorry for the giant picture!)

38970_W3.jpg

Latest posts

Back