Free Books

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends, UPDATE AS OF 11:00 AM SUNDAY, 3/7/21 THE THREE BOOKS BELOW ARE ALL THAT REMAIN. THANK YOU.

As some of you may know we are getting set to relocate to Florida and it appears my wine making days are at an end. I have a number of book on the subject that I would like to offer on a "first come, first served" basis. If you are interested in any of the books, please PM me your address and which book you want. I only ask that we keep it one to a member. I will send them out postage paid for you to enjoy. The books are:

The Art of Making Wine by Stanley F. Anderson
A Home Winemaker's Guide to Making Wine from Fruits by Les Sperling
First Steps in Winemaking by C. J. J. Berry

Attachments

• 100_1766.JPG
    100_1766.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
would like winemakers answer book or winemaking for dummies. i don't know how to pm you. just started about 10 months ago and would appreciate any help

BillyD, I will hold "Home Winemaking for Dummies" for you (The Answer Book is taken). You can PM me your address by clicking on the little envelop on the right of the top line, next to the bell.

What part of Florida are you moving to Rocky I was looking in Ocala.

Hi Friends, UPDATE AS OF 11:00 AM SUNDAY, 3/7/21 THE THREE BOOKS BELOW ARE ALL THAT REMAIN. THANK YOU.

As some of you may know we are getting set to relocate to Florida and it appears my wine making days are at an end. I have a number of book on the subject that I would like to offer on a "first come, first served" basis. If you are interested in any of the books, please PM me your address and which book you want. I only ask that we keep it one to a member. I will send them out postage paid for you to enjoy. The books are:

The Art of Making Wine by Stanley F. Anderson
A Home Winemaker's Guide to Making Wine from Fruits by Les Sperling
First Steps in Winemaking by C. J. J. Berry
Thanks to all who replied. All books have been taken and will be sent out this week.

UPDATE: ALL ITEMS MAILED TODAY, 3-8-21, VIA USPS. I HAVE TRACKING NUMBERS IN CASE SOMETHING GOES AWRY.

Last edited:
Back