Vineco Founders Series; German Reisling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGI

Reaction score
I just bottled a batch and this is a good one.

In fact, I just bought another because I sense this will go fast!

CGI:

Have you done the Ken Ridge Showcase German Gewurztraminer? That has always been a fave for us.

When I had the FoP, one customer (and here mother-in-law) alternated between these two kits, and couldn't decide which they preferred.

I keep saying that I will make the FS German Riesling, but something else seems to come up.

Steve

CGI:

Have you done the Ken Ridge Showcase German Gewurztraminer? That has always been a fave for us.

When I had the FoP, one customer (and here mother-in-law) alternated between these two kits, and couldn't decide which they preferred.

I keep saying that I will make the FS German Riesling, but something else seems to come up.

Steve

Phooey! No, I haven't and have not seen it. I will request it from the local store I buy through. Thank you for the suggestion.

I also bottled the FS Italian Brunello. It is very good for a young wine with very full body... very full. I suspect this wine will be awesome in 3-6 months.

Phooey! No, I haven't and have not seen it. I will request it from the local store I buy through. Thank you for the suggestion.

I also bottled the FS Italian Brunello. It is very good for a young wine with very full body... very full. I suspect this wine will be awesome in 3-6 months.

sooo - how it looks like? I'm thinking about Brunello and Riesling.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back