Forum blocking

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Bobp

Reaction score
I'm uncclearif its something I've done wrong or the moderator has decided to force ads to.be large, but I cannot open my with the full screen.....it makes typing completely blind, and I can't read whole posts....its very ann8and time consuming to arrow down and lose it and arrow down and lose it....

Bobp

Reaction score
No Admins left? How do I fix this? I have changed the preferences....no help

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Some more info would be helpful.

Is this on a mobile device? If so what device? Are you using a mobile web browser? If so which one? Have you tried the WMT Mobile app?

@TxBrew

Bobp

Reaction score
I just looked on the play store and ran a google.sesrch where do I find the app

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Try downloading the WMT App from your app store. Also go to the preferences on your profile page and try opting out of advertising and disable the side bar (if you have not already done this).

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Bobp I just tried on my Samsung Note 9 and I have the ads and sidebar enabled. Have you rebooted your phone recently?

Bobp

Reaction score
I don't like the app as well....but it works.....it doesn't feel right or something lol

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this issue on an android phone? I've been testing with my Samsung Note 9 and cannot see the same as the attachments shown above.

cmason1957

CRS Sufferer
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
O'Fallon, MO - Just NorthWest of St. Louis, MO
Does anyone else have this issue on an android phone? I've been testing with my Samsung Note 9 and cannot see the same as the attachments shown above.
Maybe try not logged into the web site. That might come closer to simulating what he sees. When I do it on my Google Pixel 3XL and Samsung Tab, I almost think maybe, if I squint just right, but who knows.