Fortifying blueberry to a port?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe, u and me both, no after rereading you was spot on,i had misread the post, and i did not know they were selling it legal,, i live in the instep of the mo bootheel, shine country, but i always hung around the winemakers, so much smoother, i live very rural , about 15, 16 miles to nearest traffic light, 50 mile to nearest mall, sadly the world is crowding in on me, long ago we used to have to pipe sunshine in, BAHWWAAAA, well maybe it really did rise and set ,
Dawg

Sorry if I created any confusion. If you go to my original post I provide a link to where I legally purchased the Blueberry Moonshine from Total Wine while visiting my brother and son in Houston Texas. Certainly don't want the gubment knocking on my front door.
T-Boy................"knowledge is power"............I visited Dollywood in TN and they were selling all kinds of moonshine! I bought one that was packed with red cherries!! If they sell blueberry shine, I just might have to take another trip to Dollywood LOL.......................Dizzy

Daw
hehe, u and me both, no after rereading you was spot on,i had misread the post, and i did not know they were selling it legal,, i live in the instep of the mo bootheel, shine country, but i always hung around the winemakers, so much smoother, i live very rural , about 15, 16 miles to nearest traffic light, 50 mile to nearest mall, sadly the world is crowding in on me, long ago we used to have to pipe sunshine in, BAHWWAAAA, well maybe it really did rise and set ,
Dawg
Dawg, I live rurally as well. Ten miles to the nearest traffic light and 30 miles to the nearest mall. When I moved here 45 years ago hardly anyone lived out here, and now they keep streaming in. I hate it!! If I wanted to live close to people I would have stayed in Pasadena, CA...............................Dizzy

Daw

Dawg, I live rurally as well. Ten miles to the nearest traffic light and 30 miles to the nearest mall. When I moved here 45 years ago hardly anyone lived out here, and now they keep streaming in. I hate it!! If I wanted to live close to people I would have stayed in Pasadena, CA...............................Dizzy
freaking AMEN to that, i am with you all the way,
Dawg

Latest posts

Back