Flyboard Air!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect there is a very steep learning curve...like straight up and down! I just don't heal up as fast as I used too!

Oddly enough when I saw this, I thought back to a dolphin encounter ten years ago. as you floated in the water, the dolphin would swim under you and put it's head on the bottom or your feet. Then it would power you up and across the water...like flying above the water. One of the most unique sensations I have ever experienced.

I noticed right away the entire thing was conducted over water and not land, plus the guy is wearing a crash helmut and suit. I also see that the backpack on his back is full of JET FUEL for the 4 small turbojet engines (used in RC model aircraft)....... LOL

Here's what's written on his website:

he new Zapata Invention: Flyboard® Air
THE FLYBOARD® AIR COSTS $250K AND IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR RECREATIONAL, OR CIVILIAN USE, AT THIS TIME.

Zapata Racing has achieved the dream of mankind and offers you the first video of Franky Zapata flying on the innovation Flyboard® Air.

The Independent Propulsion Unit represents 4 years of hard work for a result exceeding all records:

– Autonomous flight up to 10,000 feet

– Top speed of 150km/h (93,2 mph)

– 10 min autonomy

Although the UFO is still in prototype phase and is not issued to the general public it has exactly the same behavior as the ESH Flyboard® Pro Series.

Those who wants to feel the thrill, or pending the governmental approval, we invite you to discover the products ZR:

Flyboard® Pro Series , Hoverboard by ZR® and Jetpack by ZR® that allow you to fly safely over the water.

Explore the ZR universe and its safe & fun products, approved by millions of users worldwide »

Latest posts

Back