Fishing?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is walleyes like that in Minnesota but I've never seen one. Nice catch!

Wow, they don't have walleye like that in WI and I bet they taste a little better out of that lake too! :)
I think you're being generous. Don't you have access to a Great Lake or two? But thanks.
Yes, Lake Diefenbaker is a reservoir on the mountain fed South Saskatchewan river, and has some tasty walleyes in it (but don't tell anyone). We put the bigger ones back though, because they have the "big gene" and aren't that tasty by then anyway.

ImageUploadedByWine Making1421627928.820376.jpgImageUploadedByWine Making1421627956.011868.jpg

Not very successful but it was a gorgeous day to be on the lake. 35 degrees sunny and calm. Only some fish could have made it better.

For you southerners. Yes that is an 8000 lb truck on the frozen lake

Last edited:
Can't say that I miss the snow and ice but it looks like fun. 57 here today.

Terry

Mojave-Desert-Wallpaper-8.jpg

kinda hard to go fishin' without water.

If you ever get the opportunity to go to isle royale. Jump on it. One of the greatest places I have ever been in my life. I'm the attractive one on the right [emoji3]

I've been twice, both times backpack/canoe/portage trips with my dad. Caught lots of northern plus some walleye. On Lake Eva, a bare spoon dangled off the side of the boat will hook a northern every time.

I can echo that opinion. Isle Royale is a very special place.

My son caught this catfish while a camp counselor in Soddy Daisy a couple weeks back (Tennessee River). He always could out-fish his dad!

Ryan.jpg

Latest posts

Back