WineXpert First time making from kit.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So far to this point I've only made batches from the pre-crushed juice. My local supplier sold out in just over a week so I missed my opportunity this year. Instead of waiting until March for some Chilean juice (which I still plan on making) I decided to give these kits a shot and see what all the fuss is about.
Ive been reading through the forum and have read many different little tricks to tweak these kits. Most notably making a kit designed for 6 gallons into five for a fuller finished product.
Just to dip my toe in the water I bought a 1 gallon kit on impulse of Pinot Noir WinExpert. Obviously making less than 1 gallon would be a pain, but I'm curious if There is any blatant do's or don'ts that aren't listed within the instructions provided.
I was just about to start and follow the instructions Word for Word but figured I'd put this out there first and see what you guys might have to say. Thanks
AJ
ImageUploadedByWine Making1483151194.265914.jpg

Back