First Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMac

Reaction score
Hi guys. I just started playing around with making my own labels. At first I was thinking of creating unique labels for each batch, but decided that I want a 'template' for everyone and just change the colour and maybe a small pic.

Here is what I came up with so far.
Also, what image do you like the most for the Valpolicella label? I like the ring stains and the 2 glasses most

2qtkgeq.png

2ytv3o5.jpg

29dy5cp.png

2eyubki.png

I also like the rings, its just different and thats what its all about but yet still classy!

Thanks guys :try

I think i'm gonna alternate between the "cheers" label and the "ring stains"
I was doing a google image search for wine labels etc. and seen some basic layouts to go with a retail look.
:dg

Sounds good, I'd like to start making a bunch for a hobby. I do have other ones I'll post later on

Nice job I like them all too favorite is the corks...nice name too!:br

very nive bmac, hey i see your from PEI. my cousins are from there, do you know wendy and rachel leblanc???...:dg

very nive bmac, hey i see your from PEI. my cousins are from there, do you know wendy and rachel leblanc???...:dg

Kendo, I don't believe so. PEI is a very small place, so I may have crossed paths at some point but the names are not sounding familiar.

Latest posts

Back