First label attempt

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nice. I like to add the alcohol and s.g. numbers to my label. I also add a disclaimer..........Be Responsible, RETURN THE BOTTLE.

We just opened a bottle of Bk. R. Merlot. It didn't last. You don't get very many glasses of wine when you fill the glass almost to the rim.

I like the design. As Steve mentioned though it's nice to have the ABV on it and when it was bottled or at least the year of the grape harvest.

If you don't want to clutter the front of the bottle with that info you can make a smaller label for the back with all that extra stuff and just leave the nice artwork for the front of the bottle.

Perhaps you've done that though....I can't see the back of the bottle when I turn my laptop around?

heres a label a member posted in here a while back, I saved it because I just lovd the back label. LOL

Pinot%20Noir%20label.jpg

great feedback, thank you very much. I do intend to add the abv/date to the label.

Theres some really great labels n here Big, they are not necessarily all n the same place. Take a look for some of them.

go to the search button and type labels.

Some of them are as good as the wines they describe

Latest posts

Back