First attempt

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jags

Taste tester
Reaction score
I made my kit tonght. It was much easyer than I thought it would be took less than an hour including setup and cleanup. It's been sitting less than two hours and already has positive pressure from the bucket in the airlock. Time to celebrate, anyone toasting with me?

Sounds great and congrats on the wine. It really isn't that hard now is it? Keep us posted on how it goes through your process and if you have any questions, feel free to post away.

Smurfe :)

I'm toasting ! A cab /syrah. heres to you , hope you make many gallons thruout your life.

Great, Congrats.
Keep us posted.

Fun is this isn't it.

Luc

I'm about to start my Pinot Noir kit in the next few nights. I've already gotten such a positive feedback from my first batch (I only have 5/24 bottles left) that I need to get my stuff in gear, or we will won't have any for ourselves!

At the same time, I'm also building a quick wine cellar area with a 96 bottle rack, with a few barrels, etc. I'd like to do the new kit in the barrels, but we will see.

Latest posts

Back