Finger Lakes gets another boost in the polls

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my 2 cents is they wouldn’t get my vote for number 1! We did Napa last summer for 5 days, Oregon Wine country for3 days then Walla Walla, Wa. For 3 days. Awesome RV trip. This summer we did the Finger Lakes for 3 days and we were very disappointed. We were there 10 years ago and thought their wines were good, not so Much this summer. Roy.

Well my 2 cents is they wouldn’t get my vote for number 1! We did Napa last summer for 5 days, Oregon Wine country for3 days then Walla Walla, Wa. For 3 days. Awesome RV trip. This summer we did the Finger Lakes for 3 days and we were very disappointed. We were there 10 years ago and thought their wines were good, not so Much this summer. Roy.
Where in Or. Did you visit.

We went to 5-6 in Oregon, but can’t remember their names right now. I’ll try and find our notes. In Washington we went to Mary Hill & Willamette Valley, plus at least 6 others. Willamette was our fav of the 3 states. Great people, very good wine and a Awesome Hamburger! Roy

We went to 5-6 in Oregon, but can’t remember their names right now. I’ll try and find our notes. In Washington we went to Mary Hill & Willamette Valley, plus at least 6 others. Willamette was our fav of the 3 states. Great people, very good wine and a Awesome Hamburger! Roy

The Willamette Valley is in Oregon. And there are plenty of nice wineries there!

Latest posts

Back