Quantcast

Finger Lakes gets another boost in the polls

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

FTC Wines

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Well my 2 cents is they wouldn’t get my vote for number 1! We did Napa last summer for 5 days, Oregon Wine country for3 days then Walla Walla, Wa. For 3 days. Awesome RV trip. This summer we did the Finger Lakes for 3 days and we were very disappointed. We were there 10 years ago and thought their wines were good, not so Much this summer. Roy.

meadmaker1

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Well my 2 cents is they wouldn’t get my vote for number 1! We did Napa last summer for 5 days, Oregon Wine country for3 days then Walla Walla, Wa. For 3 days. Awesome RV trip. This summer we did the Finger Lakes for 3 days and we were very disappointed. We were there 10 years ago and thought their wines were good, not so Much this summer. Roy.
Where in Or. Did you visit.

FTC Wines

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
We went to 5-6 in Oregon, but can’t remember their names right now. I’ll try and find our notes. In Washington we went to Mary Hill & Willamette Valley, plus at least 6 others. Willamette was our fav of the 3 states. Great people, very good wine and a Awesome Hamburger! Roy

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
We went to 5-6 in Oregon, but can’t remember their names right now. I’ll try and find our notes. In Washington we went to Mary Hill & Willamette Valley, plus at least 6 others. Willamette was our fav of the 3 states. Great people, very good wine and a Awesome Hamburger! Roy
The Willamette Valley is in Oregon. And there are plenty of nice wineries there!

Latest posts