Other Finer Wine Kits Experience Thus Far

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinkable ?? That’s not how I would describe a good tasting wine .
I still think they have a problem with their whites , reds ok , whites not so much.
That’s just my option I’m in the minority I know

I have found to lower filter use/costs with the vino filter pumps, swap out the courser (upline in the filter pad sequence) while applying more clamps as well (c-type or small short slide-type) to help avoid product loss. When I do polish, I do it because I'm in a hurry. Otherwise time/gravity does the same in the long run. Depends on style, space, and what you are after (young or old/aged). Without question side-by-side on same aged polishing is a visually different product. I also almost always usually maybe decant a bottle into a stainless bottle or another glass bottle since I often am into sampling or drinking the wine and not looking up on my dbase what I did on this vintage. Or I just don't care. Its 1/2 dozen or another, truth be told :)

I have found to lower filter use/costs with the vino filter pumps, swap out the courser (upline in the filter pad sequence) while applying more clamps as well (c-type or small short slide-type) to help avoid product loss. When I do polish, I do it because I'm in a hurry. Otherwise time/gravity does the same in the long run. Depends on style, space, and what you are after (young or old/aged). Without question side-by-side on same aged polishing is a visually different product. I also almost always usually maybe decant a bottle into a stainless bottle or another glass bottle since I often am into sampling or drinking the wine and not looking up on my dbase what I did on this vintage. Or I just don't care. Its 1/2 dozen or another, truth be told :)
I found if you take your time fitter System at our level not actually need .
But that’s just me 🍷

Back