Finally, a night off and three glasses of wine.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
With me working (finally) nights, it's been tough getting me schedule worked out.
But last night was a night off and I had plenty of sleep during the day. So I stayed up like I was working, and had my first wine in almost two weeks!
I just can't seem to get into the mood for a glass of wine before I go to sleep at 8:30am.
But, I'm sure in time,, in time.

Hat's off to ya.

last friday, I light a fire (was kinda chilly), watched Arnold S movie on the HDTV, and cracked a bottle of my 2006 Sangiovesse.... YUM!

I can remember 30 + years ago when I worked 3rd shift. I would come home and sit in the back yard (no privacy fence was up back then) on a lawn chair with a book and a bottle of beer at 9AM or so before I headed off to bed. I got some looks from the neighbors. :dg

Hardest part is not knowing when they will call or want me to work.
It's almost like they are playing head games.
Off last night, because they called at 5:30 pm and asked for me to go in at 9:00am this morning.

I can remember 30 + years ago when I worked 3rd shift. I would come home and sit in the back yard (no privacy fence was up back then) on a lawn chair with a book and a bottle of beer at 9AM or so before I headed off to bed. I got some looks from the neighbors. :dg

LOL, my dad would do that. He worked at a steel mill and when he came home in the morning we were just getting up and he would be sitting there drinking a beer telling us this was like 4:00 in the afternoon for him.

What's bad is when dad cooks to go with the beer... Worst ever was tacos for (our) breakfast!

Back