Filter Setup for Allinone - available in Canada?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_rayway

Always busy
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm looking to get the next phase of the AIO setup going for my Dad - the whole house filter...the issue I'm running into is that when I do a Google search I don't find the products available in Canada. He is currently borrowing my Buon Vino filter, but that means that he still has to lift the carboys (a BIG no-no for him).

Are there any Canadians who have purchased the parts up here? Are there different part numbers on an alternate website that you know of? As an entirely non-mechanically inclined person, I'm at a bit of a loss.

:a1

Your are looking for a whole house water filter with 3/8 inch threaded connection. Be careful because there are ones with 3/4 inch threaded connections. The adapters Steve sells are for the 3/8 connection.

I found this on Ebay Canada, and I think it is what you want
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Whole-House-...3-8-inlet-2-5-x-10-Single-Stage-/161263012413

BTW: Make sure you get one that does NOT have a bleeder button on top. The button is designed to keep pressure in, whereas you will be creating a vacuum.

Last edited:
I purchased the whole system from filter fast as per the part list on Steve's aiop instructions and had them shipped to Montreal. I think shipping was about 10$... which is pretty good considering they also cleared customs for that price. Still buying the P1 filter from them every few months and no problems shipping to Canada.

I purchased the whole system from filter fast as per the part list on Steve's aiop instructions and had them shipped to Montreal. I think shipping was about 10$... which is pretty good considering they also cleared customs for that price. Still buying the P1 filter from them every few months and no problems shipping to Canada.

That is good to hear about as others also ask me about this same question -
and filter fast really does have the best pricing around

And you can buy the threaded connections from Grainger here in Canada. They only have them in 10 packs so if any fellow canuck need a set let me know and I can mail you some.

That's sweet! Thanks everyone!
I was concerned about the border fees as at times they can cost more than the item you're ordering. Unbelievable.

Looks like Dad is getting his filter setup :db

Back