Ferrari Filler with AllInOne

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to use the Ferrari Bottle Fillers with the All in One Pump? I hope to find time this weekend to play with some new toys I got, just wondering if anyone has tried this before?

Thanks!

I have both, but have never tried them together. I'm not a fan of the Ferrari filler. Mine always leaks and I stopped using it. Far as I'm concerned they are junk. Not sure how you are going to draw a vacuum to be able to use the AIO and Ferrari together. Let us know how it works.

There is only 1 line attached to the Ferrari filler - you will not be able to use the Allinonewinepump in conjunction with it.

Why would you want to ? The purpose of bottling with the AIO is you are standing up while bottling and takes alot less time to fill bottles - only 15 seconds per bottle.

Could you be possibly talking about the Ferrari wine filter instead of the bottle filler ?

I had picked up one of the Ferrari fillers last weekend prior to deciding to get the AIO. I haven't had time to play around with any of the new toys yet so don't know exactly how they all work. I had seen a setup in a book that showed 4 Ferrari fillers to fill 4 bottles at once and thought that'd be nice. Thanks

Latest posts

Back