• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler: (2) 200L Marchisio Variable Capacity Tanks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeycannoli

Reaction score
Thinking of selling two of our 200l Marchisio stainless steel variable capacity tanks. They are in pretty good shape. Some dents here and there from moving around. They work well as intended. Comes with the lids. No stand or valves. Only looking to sell in order to purchase a larger tank.

Looking to get $300 each or $500 for both. I can ship at the buyers expense or pick-up in Northern NJ.

These retail for $600 each new.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    835.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Thinking of selling two of our 200l Marchisio stainless steel variable capacity tanks. They are in pretty good shape. Some dents here and there from moving around. They work well as intended. Comes with the lids. No stand or valves. Only looking to sell in order to purchase a larger tank.

Looking to get $300 each or $500 for both. I can ship at the buyers expense or pick-up in Northern NJ.

These retail for $600 each new.
I'm interested in buying your tanks. Where abouts in NJ are you? Would you call me to discuss it further?
814-233-4622
Josh

These are still for sale, however, I am still trying to source a few replacements before letting them go.

Will keep everyone updated.

I have decided to keep one tank but the other will be available for sale after this coming Saturday. $300. Let me know if interested.

Back