F$#@ing Buon Vino Bottle Filler...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A different idea on Bottling using auto filler and vacuum

I too had the problem of always having to adjust so a I put a tee in the vacuum line very close to where you connect it to the open/close valve. I have the carboy lower than the wine bottles so gravity doesn't take over. When I want to fill, I put my finger over the open end of the tee. When the wine gets to the fill level, I simply take my finger off the tee and proceed to the next one. The overflow bottle has very little in it. I put 16 bottles in a plastic tub in case of spillage but rarely have to wipe a few drops off.

Just curious - why would some one pay alot of money for a bottling system ? The allinone is only 200 dollars or you can have your own vacuum pump and purshase the complete bottling attachement for 42 dollars (includes delivery). The nice thing about this bottling feature that it is extremely easy to use and cleanup is a breeze and no small parts to break

Thanks Steve
http://allinonewinepump.com/accessories.html

Just curious - why would some one pay alot of money for a bottling system ? The allinone is only 200 dollars or you can have your own vacuum pump and purshase the complete bottling attachement for 42 dollars (includes delivery). The nice thing about this bottling feature that it is extremely easy to use and cleanup is a breeze and no small parts to break

Thanks Steve
http://allinonewinepump.com/accessories.html

That is a good point - but when i bought mine - the allinone was not available yet :h

If it were - i would have went that route...

I have a vacuum pump now - i could do the allinone as well - but then the mini jet would get left out :) So i use until it throws craps to filter my wine....

Yep, I know I could have saved some money over my Stainless Steel filling system.

Latest posts

Back