Ewwww!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would rather have the wine the dog may have gotten into.

dog_lick.jpg

I seen a bottle simlar to this on a oddities antique/pawn shop show. A guy had a couple of bottles of it and sold them for a few hundred dollars apiece. He said had health enhancing properties. I still would not drink it if it made you superman.

OK Rick we ate your spaghetti sauce yesterday and again tonight. What the h*ll was in it! My wife hasn't been the same.

hillarysnake_25134.gif

I have had the hot sake with a blowfish tail in it. I'd probably try this...once.

BTW, sake is terrible. I'd say it's an acquired taste, but I've had it many times and it is terrible every time.

This is the reason you should use colored bottles so no one really knows what is in your wine.... LOL I have tried quite a few different things but I am not sure I would try this.. :s

I've been to a couple of these places and seen this "wine" and have even tried it. Mine was in Soju.

I'd never make it but if I had a chance to go back there I'd probably even try some more of it.

It was up there with "Chicken" on a stick, You know it's not chicken but you ate it any way.

Snake Soju really wasn't so bad. I was stationed in Korea in 90/91 for 18 months. Had a bit more of it than I should have I think. That was made with the Asian Viper (mabushi).

Latest posts

Back