• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equipment for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am closing a small winery close to Charlotte, North Carolina. I have the following equipment for sale. All equipment is 2 1/2 years old, has had light use and is in excellent condition.

5 - 300L variable capacity stainless steel tanks $200 each - retails approximatey $500 plus
1- ABC pneumatic corker $975 - $2400 new *you will need to purchase an air compressor on your own for $50-75 to operate
1 - Electric crusher/destemer and stand, stainless steel hopper, painted base - used once. $475 - Retails for over $800
75 6 gallon glass carboys $3 each
1- Primera LX 400 label printer and software $595 - $1500 new

Contact Mark at 704-708-9463 or email to [email protected]

Well, I justed called my step son and to give this guy a call for the carboys.

Last edited:
pix pix in action....

I will maybe next week. Leaving for the weekend to Harrisburgh area shopping several nurseries. Last Saturday we spent the day in Cleveland. We do extensive landscaping also an have to take care of swmbo since I got a few new toys this past month. I will post pictures of gardens later in season.

Stop by Hershey Chocolate factory and the "Park"
B.I.L lives outside H-burg

Stop by Hershey Chocolate factory and the "Park"
B.I.L lives outside H-burg

I have been there several times. It is nice the first time you go. You are probably closer to Longwood gardens which I really enjoyd big time. That is the old Dupont estate I believe.

I am closing a small winery close to Charlotte, North Carolina. I have the following equipment for sale. All equipment is 2 1/2 years old, has had light use and is in excellent condition.

5 - 300L variable capacity stainless steel tanks $200 each - retails approximatey $500 plus
1- ABC pneumatic corker $975 - $2400 new *you will need to purchase an air compressor on your own for $50-75 to operate
1 - Electric crusher/destemer and stand, stainless steel hopper, painted base - used once. $475 - Retails for over $800
75 6 gallon glass carboys $3 each
1- Primera LX 400 label printer and software $595 - $1500 new

Contact Mark at 704-708-9463 or email to [email protected]

Dan if this was next year and I was putting my winery together I would be on my way down with a u haul truck. I could use some more 6 gallon carboys though... Both of mine are full!

I know, my step son called him last night and he had everything sold.

Latest posts

Back