• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equipment advice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Callow

Reaction score
I'm currently making about 300 bottles a year. I'm looking to step up to 100 plus cases a year.
Could I get some information on bottling equipment. Anything you've liked disliked? I'm thinking about a 3-4 unit bottler with disparger. Need help finding a pneumatic corker, and foil sealer.
Thanks!

Joe, I have ordered two Horizontal Thermocapsuler's $179.00 in the last two months from this place.. http://www.finevinewines.com/Product_Match.asp They have the best price and best service.

As far as a bottler goes you could use the Buon Vino Automatic Auto Bottle Gravity Filler for 35.00 and get it at the same place http://www.finevinewines.com/Home-Wine-Making-Equipment-Bottling.asp . It works very good. I use the enolmatic bottler which can be found for anywhere from $350 to $450.00. A 3-4 spout filler will cost close to $3000.00

Joe, I have ordered two Horizontal Thermocapsuler's $179.00 in the last two months from this place.. http://www.finevinewines.com/Product_Match.asp They have the best price and best service.

As far as a bottler goes you could use the Buon Vino Automatic Auto Bottle Gravity Filler for 35.00 and get it at the same place http://www.finevinewines.com/Home-Wine-Making-Equipment-Bottling.asp . It works very good. I use the enolmatic bottler which can be found for anywhere from $350 to $450.00. A 3-4 spout filler will cost close to $3000.00
Yep! I like the Boun Vino Bottle Filler as well. AND, I bottle 1,000 bottles this way each year.

I hate to say this but if you are planning on making more than the feds allow you to make unless you are going commercial I would not come on here and say how many cases you plan on making for the year. Sorry, just being cautious

Come to NZ Joe..

buy yourself a still while you are at it..

no quotas here..

Allie

I hate to say this but if you are planning on making more than the feds allow you to make unless you are going commercial I would not come on here and say how many cases you plan on making for the year. Sorry, just being cautious

1000 750mm bottles is the legal limit for a household with two or more adults. For a single household it is half of that. Joe is probably doing a lot of split bottles and that makes a differance. Over all you can not exceed 200 gallons. I am sure thats what Joe was thinking! :slp

Last edited:
1000 bottles is the legal limit for a household with two or more adults. For a single household it is half of that. I am sure thats what Joe was thinking! :slp

how sure?..

( thinking Dans moderator, super ESP powers, have kicked in)

Allie :i

( all innocent and stuff)

FED???? I'm always up to being fed. Whats on the menu?

Joe, pm me and I'll send you my address for bailing you out. You can just send you extra's to me!!:ib

No worries here. I make the max allowed (200 gallons). This is exactly what I drink each year.

No, no, no Dan is way to friendly to be a mailman ................... but then again he does have that flirtatious side to him, hmmmmmmmm

looks dryly at Dan..

I believe Julie once offered to buy your wife a drink?

stating she had her hands full with you?

I'm just sayin...

Allie

Yeah well that comes in july. Friday, Julie buys lunch..LMAO

Wait a minute I buying my own lunch. I hate it when a woman buys my lunch and then expects something in return! I'm talking wine of course.

Yeah well that comes in july. Friday, Julie buys lunch..LMAO

Wait a minute I buying my own lunch. I hate it when a woman buys my lunch and then expects something in return! I'm talking wine of course.

Women have had their expectations disappointed for generations..

It's not about you Dan.

:bt

Latest posts

Back