Enolmatic filter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug, you'll find Presque Isle has the best prices. I only use the .45 micron and have had the same one for over two years. You just have to care for it according to their instructions. We have the filters made for us, they are not the official Enolmatic cartridge.

Doug, you'll find Presque Isle has the best prices. I only use the .45 micron and have had the same one for over two years. You just have to care for it according to their instructions. We have the filters made for us, they are not the official Enolmatic cartridge.

Dan, you have a BUG on your screen! I can see it all the way over here

Do you use the same filter for reds and whites?

Do you use the same filter for reds and whites?

I do use the same filter. If you clean them right there is no issue. If I'm bottling reds and whites the same day I just do my whites first. I always dump my first 2-3 bottles back into the carboy. This ensures color uniformity and the same with meta in case you get a initial dose of it from sanitizing before hand.

Doug yes that is the one. Always make sure you remove the o-rings before storing the filter. The meta/citric solution will otherwise ruin them.

Latest posts

Back