Enolmatic Bottle filler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a great machine and if I had the money would be my next investment.

You can bring that down to our meeting in July and do a demo, I should have about 40 gallons that would need bottled by then. :)

There's another party idea. You're invited to a bottle party. Just don't get pulled over by the cops in Saxonburg eh Julie?!

That would be tough to explain. No officer it's not an open container, see it has aa air lock on it.

Julie, 40 gallons? Do you even own that many carboys, besides I know you like your wine too much to wait that long to drink it.

Steve, ROFLMFAO and you know she blames that ticket on me. Thank God her husband was in the truck with her. Oh Yeah if you make it to one of her parties make sure you take your GPS or her husband will give you 2 pages of instructions over the phone in about 15 seconds...LOL.

Does the filler have an auto shut off or must you stop it on your own? looks like it slowed up as it got to the top of the bottle. does it also work with the larger bottles?

Julie, 40 gallons? Do you even own that many carboys, besides I know you like your wine too much to wait that long to drink it.

Steve, ROFLMFAO and you know she blames that ticket on me. Thank God her husband was in the truck with her. Oh Yeah if you make it to one of her parties make sure you take your GPS or her husband will give you 2 pages of instructions over the phone in about 15 seconds...LOL.

Oh no, Am I gonna have to turn off the "paved road"? Where does she thinks she lives "Redbud"? Think hard about this one. Now I'm ROFLMAS

Does the filler have an auto shut off or must you stop it on your own? looks like it slowed up as it got to the top of the bottle. does it also work with the larger bottles?

Yes it evacuates any foam in the bottle and shuts off automatically eveytime at the exact spot you have it set for. You can get attachments for very tiny bottles up to much larger ones. I found the best place to purchase it was St Patricks in Texas. You can google it. Its a neat web site to browse around in.

awsome!! yup yup yup gonna go on my wish list!!! ok now to find a wealthy santa claus to buy me all my wish list ;)

For you guys who already have an aspirator pump, I will soon be posting pictures of a rig I am fabricating to do two bottles at once for less than the cost of the enolmatic which is only one spout. I have the nozzles and got in the rest of the metal yesterday. Now all I need to do is machine the metal, weld, grind and paint. I have already tested out the basics and it will be a nice inexpensive setup to speed things up.

For you guys who already have an aspirator pump, I will soon be posting pictures of a rig I am fabricating to do two bottles at once for less than the cost of the enolmatic which is only one spout. I have the nozzles and got in the rest of the metal yesterday. Now all I need to do is machine the metal, weld, grind and paint. I have already tested out the basics and it will be a nice inexpensive setup to speed things up.

I've been following your thread on his on the other forum. I know a lot of people are looking forward to seeing this and wishing you success on it. Keep us posted!!

I agree

Yup the filler is a great piece of equipment. Also I saw someone mention the Thermocapsuler. Thats another nice piece. Very simple and kept me from burning the tips of my fingers when I got impatient and stuck the bottle topper too far in boiling water. Just safer in my opinion! Good luck

I'm really looking forward to your pictures and hopefully detailed instructions. I'm curios though, did you buy the complete nozzle for the enolmatic and fabricate the rest, or did you fabricate the nozzle too?:br

Just ordered mine tonight! Also ordered the Demijohn kit to transfer too! I didnt order the filter kit though.

Back