Endless Summer Winery

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MO liquor controll laws prohibit the use of coupons or any other types of "enticement" to promote alchol. Only normal advertising is permited. Its a pain in the butt, I run a liquor store and have to put up with it all the time.

$10 glassware sale. Slightly used

As far as tours, IDK if we can unless we have both me and my father on hand. That way we have someone to watch the tasting room and the other can give the tour. It might have to be setup. Although, I'm not going to lie, there's really not much to see. Our winery is in a 30 x 30 building. LOL.

Did you hire a lawyer to help you throught the paperwork process or did you do it yourself?

Did you hire a lawyer to help you throught the paperwork process or did you do it yourself?

I know a lawyer and she had an experienced co-worker go over it for us. So, yes and no. :)

I would recommend a lawyer for something like this. It's nice having a HUGE family. We have more than a couple lawyers, etc. I have over 40 cousins. LOL.

Electric stuff all done. Plumbing very soon. All that is left in the tasting room is trim and finishing the bar up. Pics soon.

Lights done, plumbing very close.
hallwaylights.jpg

The lights my mom picked out for the tasting room seem way too small. They just don't look right with 10 ft ceilings! lol
Tastingroomlights.jpg

Update... OPENING SEPTEMBER 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have all the trim up and the doors for the bathrooms. Bar is sanded and has a coat of urethane on it. Getting there fast!

I know what you are thinking and Yes I am wearing shorts. ROFL! :) Had to hold the dog as he seems to think the camera is a toy.
SignisUP.jpg

LOL at grapeman

Just a basic site for now. I don't have time to do much editing and what not. I will add pics here and there as we have them. Just not much to look at with it all dusty and the ground mostly dirt. Excavating going on this week and concrete/parking right after. This year, it won't be near as nice as next year as far as plants go. Just got it done too late to plant anything around it.

http://www.endlesssummerwinery.com/

Last edited:
Really nice. I can only imagine how delicious the Pecan Wine must be. Too bad you're over 600 miles away.

Thank you Midwest Vintner for this post, Ive been thinking about doing a winery for sometime and I've contacted my state office ( got all the paperwork) and the Fed govt stuff.

Hope all goes well for you!

Thanks again for the great info.

TJBryner

Latest posts

Back