Emerging Winemakers Competition & Symposium

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clifford@2021

Junior
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Bill Anderson. I live in Sedona, AZ. Graduated from Yavapai College in 2017 with Vit & Enology degree. Five years ago I started an Emerging Winemakers Competition & Symposium. We're going to hold another one on April 23, 2022. Wine entries can be received January - March 2022. Six lectures on Saturday, April 23rd via webinar and in person at the Verde Valley campus of Yavapai College. See www.emergingwinemakers.com for details. Also attached is a postcard that gives preliminary details on the event. Hope you join us!

Attachments

• EWC&S 2022 Save the Date Card_D1.pdf
    435.8 KB · Views: 16
Awesome! I’m looking forward to this Bill and thank you for starting the event. It’s nice to have one in AZ. I’ll be submitting a few entries.

Hi, a reminder that we are accepting wines for our Emerging Winemakers Competition & Symposium until the end of March 2022. Anyone who makes wine but doesn't sell it is eligible to compete. This means you! Details to follow on the Symposium being held live in Clarkdale, AZ and on-line on April 23, 2022; see www.emergingwinemakers.com. All the best, Bill

Attachments

• EWC&S_2022.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 8
Just dropped off my petite sirah! Looking forward to the competition. Out of curiosity, are you able to share how many single varietals have been submitted?

Latest posts

Back