Quantcast

"Edit" in Post

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Dugger

Reaction score
My last number of posts have "Edit" attached to them, even though I have not edited the post. Have I activated something inadvertently?

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
The edit button is so you can go back in and edit a post you made earlier. You might edit to correct something you said or to update a post.

cpfan

Reaction score
The edit button is so you can go back in and edit a post you made earlier. You might edit to correct something you said or to update a post.
Or to correct the typos that I can never seem to find until after I hit enter (or the next day).

Steve

Dugger

Reaction score
Okay - problem solved, I think - it's just me having a senior moment or perhaps a senior day! I went back and looked at some old replies I made and there it was! so I guess perhaps the edit function appears on all my replies but only I can see it? and all your replies have the edit prompt and only you can see it?
Funny, after more than 2 years on here I never took note of that!! Or maybe I did and forgot - is this how Alzheimer's starts?
Thanks .. sheepishly, Doug

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I guess the website knew and thats why it has labelled you a Senior member! Hehehe, dont worry I catch myself with many of these moments every day but just dont advertise them! :)

Dugger

Reaction score
Thanks Wade - it was a moment of weakness - won't happen again! Unless, of course, I forget!

NSwiner

Reaction score
Wade i must be having them also because I meant to ask you a couple weeks ago if you were still interested in getting together for some wine tasting . Only thing is right now I don't have much of a variety .Maybe we could pick a place that would be good for the new members on PEI .

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I must be having one as I type cause I dont know what PEI is either, I do know what PIE is though... UMMMMMMM, Pie!

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who are the new members on Prince Edward Island?????????

Wade are you going to Prince Edward Island but you won't come to Saxonburg, :)

NSwiner

Reaction score
One is binarymelon that just joined and someone else that lives in Charlottetown but I can't remember his name right now ( I'm terriable with names ) . Plus I think we had some recentley join from New Brunswick also which close by .

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thats awesome Darlene. It sure is nice to find other wine makers within a few hours of each other as you can tell from some of the PA. posts.